Press Releases
Women’s month mega job fair in Valenzuela reaches 87.44% success rate
VALENZUELA CITY—some 860 jobseekers eagerly lined-up for an interview to 83 participating employers in the hopes of landing a job during the locality’s first Mega Job Fair for 2018 held on March 9th.
 
Said job fair was conducted by the Valenzuela City Public Employment Service Office (PESO) in partnership with the Department’s CAMANAVA field office (CFO).  
 
In line with the Women’s month theme, “We Make Change Work for Women”, tokens were given to 5 lucky female applicants whose names were drawn every hour during the said activity.
 
Out of the total jobseekers, 455 or 52.91% were females while the remaining 405 or 47.09% were males. 
 
Said activity concluded with 752 Hired On-the-Spot (HOTS) wherein 405 were mostly women. 
 
Overall, the women’s month mega job fair reached a success rate of 87.44%, which is significantly higher than the target of 15%.
 
Job Fair is the Department’s employment facilitation program that covers the meeting of jobseekers, local and overseas employers, which includes a one-stop shop for government services (i.e. NBI, PSA, Philhealth, SSS, PAG-IBIG, PRC) as gathered in a single venue to accommodate activities of pre-employment requirements, interviews and job placement. END / Angelica Fresnoza / IMSD-LCO-2018-03 / GNM18-04
[Back]
[Print]
2018-03-22
Dir. H. J. Jalbuena
Welcome to the official home of the Department of Labor and Employment-NCR, in the information superhighway.On this site, you will know that the DOLE works to promote gainful employment...
Contact us:
Name

Your Email

Title/Subject

(Maximum characters: 50)
You have characters left.

Your Message

(Maximum characters: 300)
You have characters left.